Thursday, March 24, 2016

The A-List

Welcome to the Kendall College A-List Adventures!


I created the A-List program for A students at Kendall College, where I am an adjunct professor of business - teaching courses including Business Law, Negotiation, Franchising, and International Business - alongside my entrepreneurial ventures such as my international chocolate and cacao consulting and brokering practice.

Similar to a Dean's List, the A-List recognizes high achieving students. In addition, A-Listers receive special educational and networking opportunities, such as the chance to attend business field trips, dinners, and events for entrepreneurs and professionals.

Follow the A-Listers on their journey of academic and business exploration and success. I'm proud of my students!

Onward and upward!

Valerie Beck
Kendall College Contributing Faculty
CEO/Founder Chocolate Uplift
@chocolateuplift

No comments:

Post a Comment