Sunday, October 1, 2017

A-List Profile: videos by Gonçalo Loureiro


Click for 2 high-energy videos by A-Lister Gonçalo Loureiro, featuring highlights of his travels to the West Coast and on other trips through Chicago and across America and beyond, during his time studying as an exchange student at Kendall from his home country of Portugal!

"Since the first day I arrived in Chicago I have never felt alone. Kendall did great work with our Portuguese team. These 6 months were a great experience, I have met people from all over the world, I have traveled a lot as you can see, and I had contact with some of best professionals and companies (Langham, Peninsula, Google). I am sure this experience will help me guide my professional (and personal) career in a better way. And also, a special thanks to Professor Beck who was much more than a great teacher." - Gonçalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment